Bonjour ! I have six lots of vintage French paper packs for use in art or junk journals, collage, or other mixed media projects. These are all authentic, original pieces of antique paper miscellany. Each pack includes:
- Handwritten legal document with cover, cover plus three pages (six front and back), appr. 1826
- Handwritten legal document of four pages (eight front and back) with stamp, appr. 1800s or late 1790s
- Handwritten legal document (1794) two pages
- Patent application record. This is letterpressed printing on stunning laid paper with deckled edges. It is 5.50″ x 8.25″ unfolded and unfolds to a large 21.5″ x 17″ (51cm. x 42cm)
- Two copies of La Mode Illustrée, fashion magazine, 1880s. Each has four pages (eight front and back). I am including two copies because when I have sold these in the past, people have told me they can’t bear to use them. So one is for keeping and one is for using, by which I mean cutting it up
- Three pages of vintage French ads from Femina magazine, 1911
- Eight holy cards
As each piece is authentic and one of a kind, each pack will vary but each will be similar and live up to what you see here! To see larger photo, just click on one in the gallery below.
Cost is £47 with free shipping worldwide. (PLEASE NOTE: if you have bought a book box from me in the past, take £10 off the price for a cost of £37.) This pack ships flat. To buy, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram at @bookandpaperarts.
If you would like to see the book box that contains paper plus French brocante and ephemera, check them out at: