IMPORTANT NOTE: I am away until 20 May 2023. Feel free to order in the meantime and I will make and post your box when I am back in the saddle!
(NOTE: These just flew and the school notebooks are all sold out. I will substitute some other treasure, though!)
The return of the French Book Arts Ephemera Boxes. Each parcel is filled with vintage French treasure to inspire your art journals, junk journals, collage, altered books, or other mixed-media work. Each box is curated by hand and is filled with hard-to-find handwritten paper, post cards, cabinet photos, and French brocante, all authentic and little pieces of mysteries and unfinished stories that have been waiting to be found. (I also add plenty of English and Welsh pieces, too. Because they are here.) To see still photos, scroll down.
While every box is different, each contains:
- Vintage tin (distressed);
- Mother of pearl and/or horn buttons;
- Three handwritten cartes postales;
- Edition of La Mode Illlustrée, a womans fashion magazine dating from the 1870s to the 1880s. Four pages;
- Copy of The Girl’s Own Paper circa 1880s;
- handwritten legal documents (actes notaires);
- handwritten envelope + invoice (wrapper style)
- long cancelled check receipt quittance with handwriting, letterhead, and stamps
- French dictionary pages, 1826, four [read more]